FRAC Pump Units
2500 HP Frac Pump Unit w/ 3512C Engine
As part of our hydraulic fracturing equipment, NRG designs and fabricates FRAC pump units, specifically the NRG Flex-2500. The NRG Flex-2500 is a trailer-mounted fracturing unit capable of performing pumping operations with acid, slick water, and other proppant laden fracturing/stimulation fluids. With nominal 2500 BHP supplied by a Tier 2 Caterpillar Diesel Engine and gearing provided by the heavy-duty Caterpillar TH-55 transmission, the Flex-2500 supplies both the power and ruggedness required by the current shale plays and general high horsepower pumping operations.
2500 HP Frac Pump Unit w/ 3512C Diesel Engine Specifications
- Can perform in ambient conditions of 32°F (0°C) to 120° F (49°C) without cold weather assistance gear
- Max working pressure: 12,400 PSI (with Gardner Denver GD2500Q Quintuplux pump and 4.5’ plungers)
- Max working rate: 21.6 BPM (with Gardner Denver GD2500Q Quintuplux pump and 4.5” plungers)
- Length: 44’-0” (excluding supplied tractor)
- Width: 8’-6” (excluding supplied tractor)
- Height: 12’-0” (excluding supplied tractor)
Our CommitmentAll NRG equipment carries a strong warranty and is serviced under the NRG Aftermarket & Field Service Program. Services include Field Service Technicians, Field Engineering Support, and Aftermarket Parts Supply and Exchange.
Request a Quote from NRG Manufacturing
or call us today at 281.320.2525